Thursday 28 May 2009

Is it all worth it ?

When you believe about something passionatly and others around you dont it can often be a long slog and you can face a lot of criticism over this. To me as a person you should be able to respect others views whether you agree with them or not and especially if you are an ifluential person in their life encorage them to develope thier passion further. Just because it is not your passion doesnt mean it cant be thiers.

Its like in a relationship, you will never agree on everything its just not humanly possible there will always be some form of tolerance and compromise but that is why we are human. Iv had an amazing and very rewarding week which has given my confidence a huge boost, iv had amazing advice from friends and family which i am currently trying out to try and evolve my style although i did hit a slight brick wall when it came to asking others what they thought my style was as there answer......'well your isla' !

So from this statemnet the next challenge is to make it tangible not exactly the smallest of tasks i can assure you but i shall keep you posted. I have started a fun game which i do once of twice a week with a group of frineds which is very revealing about their personalities so give it a try. So this week was what geometric shape would you be. My answer to this is a star because i have more than one passion in my life and more than one influence too which to me are represented by the 5 points like 5 paths in and out of the heart/centre, although i can be sharp if i dont get to where i want to go like the points on the end. So what geometric shape would you be and why, dont think about it too much thought otherwise you will cater your answer to what you want it to be ?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hm I’m not sure. I have actually been thinking about this for a long time. I am torn between two. I am either an oval or a spiral but I think I like oval more. I am an oval because you can’t tell what way you position it meaning I question everything. Oval is kinda like a circle and circles repeat around and around like a round a bout, which I hope reflects that I am a bit of a day dreamer and I will rethink everything I do until I an happy. Also because every time someone tries to draw a circle it comes out as an oval so I like how the oval is hand crafted which also reflects the type of work I would like to do. An oval is different every time you draw one, which would reflect that I am a very unique person.

I'll post this on my blog redirecting them to you to get some more opinions

insights-and-aspirations said...

cool thank you it will be really cool to see what others come back saying.